• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lookin' for Saddleup, BroncoCovers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh and Jenny

Loc.
Charlotte
Is Saddleup still an active member? I get no response from the website broncocovers.com. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Josh

bax

Contributor
Old Member
No response from Rick? That's so not like him.

I see you are new to us, Welcome. Do yourself a favor and go read up on some of topics about Saddleup. Use the search feature and type in something like "Ricks soft tops".

Again Welcome to the site.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Yeah, Bax is right. Too bad, i have a trail cover that i love and it's well made. Just don't think i could ever replace it at this point.

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
This is embarrassing for the site and all it's members. I just saw these folks post on Rick's Mass Buy thread, and they're just trying to get something they've paid for. I've read all the non-sense on other threads about this, and haven't said a word because I don't have a dog in the fight. But Rick -- MAN UP. You can't just take people's money and not even give them the courtesy of an email response. You came on this site and became "one of us", so now your actions are representing us - and not in a good way. Far be it from me to be someone's moral compass (anyone who knows me knows I've got my own issues!), but this just isn't right -- for any of us. Do the right thing.

Scott

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
This is embarrassing for the site and all it's members. I just saw these folks post on Rick's Mass Buy thread, and they're just trying to get something they've paid for. I've read all the non-sense on other threads about this, and haven't said a word because I don't have a dog in the fight. But Rick -- MAN UP. You can't just take people's money and not even give them the courtesy of an email response. You came on this site and became "one of us", so now your actions are representing us - and not in a good way. Far be it from me to be someone's moral compass (anyone who knows me knows I've got my own issues!), but this just isn't right -- for any of us. Do the right thing.

Scott
Well said....

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I just checked the FJ site and they are getting the no product, no calls, no nothing.
FJ40 tops

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Status
Not open for further replies.