• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Looking for a 66-77 Bronco Frame California

City: San Francisco
Looking to buy a 66-77 Bronco frame, must be clean and have VIN with matching clean Title. Cannot be rotting, surface rust is ok. Will pickup anywhere in California, the closer to the bay area the better. Looking for a clean base to restomod. Will pay for shipping if outside of CA

Last edited:
OP
OP
CA Bronco Restoration
I have a 72 rolling chassis with what I believe to be a perfect unmolested frame. I'll confirm condition if your interested. I have a Marti reports and vin tag on the way and will have clean Ca. title soon. asking $8500 Also have a new TDK frame with current Ca. title/reg Duff long arms, long shock mounts asking $12k. Jim 408-219-1291
Hey Jim, could you confirm the condition of the frame? I would be interested in it if it doesn't have any rust. Frames must be original, unfortunately the TDK frame won't do.

cassidy

how did ya fare? reckon ya always on fence. i have a 69 was abondoned wiyh an audi a saab and an f250 4wd.. here on farm on skyline in woodside 94062 someone did a lot of work and gathered parts n metal n such to make a go, have not sorted through all just yet but its good enough i am on fence about finish project or part with n fetch somethin useful. i guess say if lookin n will post pix