• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Looking for a junk Tub

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I am looking for a wrecked, rusted out tub. Partially for a wall art project and I need some parts off it to repair my current tub. The PO cut a bunch of parts off of my tub that I didn't notice until I got it home. %) I'd like to find one within driving distance of the Central Valley CA.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Wish you were closer to Phoenix because Randy at Driven 4x4 is going to scrap a bunch of them in the next few months...

Todd Z.

OP
OP
crawln68

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Wish you were closer to Phoenix because Randy at Driven 4x4 is going to scrap a bunch of them in the next few months...

Todd Z.

Oh no! I wonder what shipping one to CA would cost? Would you mind asking him how much he would sell me one for?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm afraid shipping an entire tub would probably be cost-prohibitive for you. Probably best to give him a call - 602-269-3969.

Todd Z.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/d/scottsdale-ford-bronco-body-shell-50000/7410611429.html

00e0e_3UDNdGMYrg9z_0hq0d4_1200x900.jpg

OP
OP
crawln68

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Thank you for the heads up on these, I appreciate it! But I'm hoping to find one closer to CA.

jferna16

Gents, I am looking for a decent early tub anywhere in the State of Florida, please reply via this forum