• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for a white spare tire cover

ksbronco75

Contributor
I know there are threads on this, but this search set up on here.. well its garbage. Im looking for a white spare tire cover that says FORD BRONCO with the horse. I would prefer it to be with the orange accent. Does someone on here i.e. vendor, average joe, or supplier make em? ive looked on ebay and only see the black ones. any suggestions?

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
what'd that cost? im looking to do that in orange

Honestly, I can't remember but it was very reasonable. She gave me a price before I had it made. She had it made and shipped to me very quick too.

Show Links

Loc.
Bakersfield
I'd be careful with the recommendation regarding EBay. I purchased one from there and the tire tread stained through the cover badly from the inside out. Owner would not take a return. Instead, he merely offered a slightly reduced cost on a "higher quality" cover. Staining occurred within two weeks after installation on a garaged truck. I was surprised and pissed that the seller would not take a return or, at the very least, apply full reimbursement towards the purchase of the, supposed, higher quality cover.

After communicating my disappointment with the vendor and his inadequate discount, he simply ignored my future emails. If I do purchase another, I would try Angie. She has solid reviews.

My two cents

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Angie AKA "chopper" on this site believe.
I thought the cost was around 250.... Been quite a while and could be wrong
Great product and service.
34202ab4bddfad84d5f925a3c5105459.jpg