• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Looking for both front fenders and a grill for my 70

Broncotrx

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
City: Boling tx Houston tx
Looking for both front fenders and grill for my 1970 bronco. New or used. I’m about 40 minutes south of Houston

Attachments

• IMG_5755.jpeg
    IMG_5755.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5754.jpeg
    IMG_5754.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 20

don k

Contributor
There is a guy on facebook who lives in New Braunfels that has a grill and fenders for sale.

OP
OP
Broncotrx

Broncotrx

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Saw one guy on marketplace from there he had doors and a hood but not fenders or a grill. There’s one in Houston that has fenders and a grill but there pretty bad.

villain

Looking for both front fenders and grill for my 1970 bronco. New or used. I’m about 40 minutes south of Houston
I have both fenders and grill, the pony, blinkers, and name plate holes have all been filled. the front edge of both fenders have been slightly clipped to accommodate 35" tires. All three parts do have bondo repairs that were done 30 years ago and still no cracking or any visual give aways except if viewed from inside the fenders. I only replaced them with new so that when I die some a hole doesn't try to low- ball my wife if she sells it. My question is though why not buy new? Anyways I'm in Seattle, don't know what shipping would be but I'm sure it's pricey, When you do replace the fenders you should take a short piece of 2.5" exhaust tubing and french it into the inside fender skirt where your heater hoses rub on the angle of the inner fender. That simple mod stopped me from having to replace the heater hose every 3 to 4 years from wearing at that rub spot.

And to anyone wanting to force me to identify with this woke BS than yes Villain is my pro-noun!!!!

OP
OP
Broncotrx

Broncotrx

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Thanks for the offer was just looking for something local. Within a 2 hour or so drive.