• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Looking for Decent Shape Daily Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisTX

Hey folks, I've been trolling the site for a while trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking for and what to expect with my budget.

The general use of the Bronco will be around town with twice a month visits to national parks and some woods trips as I rock climb so 4X4 will most likely stay off but for rare occasions.

I like the conveniences of the 76/77 Models, mostly power steering and disc brakes.

I'm very comfortable with working on cars, I've done a few frame offs and race builds, but for the time being I want something mechanically reliable.

I'd say my biggest thing is as little rust as possible and good quality body with a solid drivetrain. Doesnt have to be the bell of the ball or have a ton of bells and whistles.

Looking for a 302, Auto or manual (manual a plus)

Also I'm willing to travel pretty far for the right Bronco.

69Grey

How much you looking to spend, I have a 69' with 302, 4 speed, power disk brakes, power steering, twin stick T shift and much much more.

ehuze6et.jpg

OP
OP
D

DennisTX

Thats a great looking truck but probably out of my price range. Im trying to find one around 15K. How much are you looking for?

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will talk to the wife, but I was thinking of selling mine and for around $15,000. Its got a 347 Stroker carbed, 5 spd, power disk brakes, power steering, all rust replaced "floor pans, door post, and inner fenders", paint and Line X bed liner 5 yrs old, 4.56 yukon gears, Detroit true trac front and rear, Wildhorse 4.5 suspension, painted to match half cab and Rampage soft top,

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 85
  • bronco_001.jpg
    bronco_001.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 79
  • bronco_014.jpg
    bronco_014.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 81
  • bronco_025.jpg
    bronco_025.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 78

FLYWHEEL

Loc.
Sevierville,Tn
I would sell mine
1976 302 auto factory A/C that works
42245 miles and i add a few every week lol
Ranger package full interior
3in lift springs and blocks
Absolutly no rust
Its not perfect but it is a nice one
No squiks or rattles it's tight and drives great !
Taken off road to go hunting 1 time .

25 O.B.O.

Last edited:

RolledItAgain

I've got a 1974 Explorer (Blue/Blue)
302/C4 auto
It's nice driver but does need some little things.
Original, numbers matching
Original paint, interior...
Power steering was rebuilt 2 months ago
Drives and tracks well even at freeway speeds (I have it at the office today)

Does have two little leaks which I hope to have fixed soon (Rear diff and trans)

Drum brakes but I will included a Wilwood Disc brake kit with my asking price.

Asking $10,500 but am open to offers

If interested, PM me for more info

Status
Not open for further replies.