• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY Looking for Early Bronco in Upstate NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
F

Fios

Loc.
Albany
I am still looking at all options. Was near Boston for work last week and ran over to RI to look at one. Has a mustang engine. Too many vibrations for so much horsepower. I am leaning on something original that someone cleaned up. There is on newly listed on eBay from oregon. Great color and seems like it was spruced up, but $2K beyond my budget and would cost more for shipping. Taking it slow. Thanks for checking in.

OP
OP
F

Fios

Loc.
Albany
I did email. He said there was a slight leak behind oil pan and "thinks" a new gasket solved the problem. Seems like previous owner did restoration. They painted, but don't have photos of restoration. I've send some follow up questions. I'll see what comes back. What do you think of it? Hard to tell from the phots.

Status
Not open for further replies.