• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for Pair of Nice Stock Front Seats Portland OR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey folks, looking for a nice set of stock front seats, can be recovers but need to be in good shape.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I'd like to find some better ones than what I have.

I do remember you have a perfect set at the grand parents place, oh wait you sold those! Damn it would be nice if we had a place to keep all of our shi........stuff!;D

Shawn

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
:eek: Oh noooooo. Another Tito? I haven't got adjusted to the first one yet?:eek:

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
%) I might have a set, but I won't know anytime soon. I haven't decided what I am going to do yet. So many choices, so many Broncos....Haha!%)

Attachments

• E748AD4.JPG
    E748AD4.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 19
  • E748AD3.JPG
    E748AD3.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Hoppy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gresham, OR
hey tito
i have some as well as covers and a rear seat
im still thinkg bench seat
hit me up Im heading to the wrrecker today

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
%) I might have a set, but I won't know anytime soon. I haven't decided what I am going to do yet. So many choices, so many Broncos....Haha!%)

Those are great Ranger seats. I'm looking for the parchment/white though. Not that I couldnt find a home for them ;D ;D

Formerjughead

Loc.
Chico
I have a set in my shed..........they need to be recovered and they could use some foam; but, all the hardware is there and they are parchment.

So when you, or Forrester, drag your ass through here you can have them.

I'll even throw in my manual steering box

Brad

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I have a set in my shed..........they need to be recovered and they could use some foam; but, all the hardware is there and they are parchment.

So when you, or Forrester, drag your ass through here you can have them.

I'll even throw in my manual steering box

Brad

Hey man my last name is spelled with ONE "R" dammit!! Just like the Forest!!;D I sure hope to make it down that way this month, if not maybe next month.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.