• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

May It Forward, cancelled

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I hope our current situation passes soon and allows this event to continue. This is an amazing opportunity to support those who continue to support us. See you soon buddy.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
FINGERS CROSSED that this will be but a bad memory by then....

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
just a request if anyone from Ford is reading....
Be a great place to bring a new Bronco if they want to unveil it there....just sayin....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, hope y'all not going too stir crazy up there my brother..

what a fun time this is #NOT

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
TRYING to stay focused and pay attention and work on my other truck as well...Stay safe Super Dave!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
it is with a sad heart that I announce the cancelling of May It Forward 2020...there is too much uncertainty with what is going on in the country and the last thing I want to do is put any of my friends in harm's way. To reschedule just to be have to moved again is too much work and effort on everyone involved. I am truly humbled by the outpouring of support we have gathered over the last 7 years but this is a decision that I think is best for everyone. I am thinking of doing something on a smaller scale in the fall perhaps and am open to suggestions and welcome them. Until we meet again, PLEASE stay safe, use your head and thank a front line worker....what they do is selfless to help others...something we should all try to do ourselves in some way...every day. Bronco on! ����

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
say it aint so..... my rig is finally (somewhat) ready to make the trip and this stupid virus hits :-(

its the right thing to do of course, it just sucks

We were all looking forward to a nice day in the sun with good people and good rigs

there will be another time

Hank

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Good call Randy, it's just a little early to start having group events!!! I know you and others have been working to make it happen, but I think it's a good call!!!
"May It Forward" will "Rise Again"!!!!;D;D;D

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Darn! Sorry to hear. Looks like you have put a lot of time, effort and love into these benefits in the past. But, it's the right thing to do. Hoping you get together in the Fall. Nice work Tasker and all involved!

But if Paid-4 shows up with a new set of Toyo AT3's.....;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
nope....reached out to all donors and asked if it would be ok to hold for next year...Have not one say no....PLEASE sponsor our donors!!! And tell them thank you from the May It Forward people!!

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Randy, thank you my Brother. As you know, the Travis Mills Foundation shut everything down until to September. Let's hope that by that time the world is back to what we knew as normal and we can do something then. I am definitely in on whatever ... fall cruise maybe with an overnight???

Roger

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
yup....still thinking about not seeing everyone but I stand by the decision....thanks and stay tuned!!

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
I was looking forward to attending the May forward after this mess in NY, Working at MSKCC during this time has been challenging, but you have made the right choice. I hope to see the bronco brothers in the fall. Take care of yourself.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
you too! this will pass eventually but does not hurt to be cautious...

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
The block has been cancelled at the Colonial if you had reserved a room....make sure you were not charged....thanks all and hope you are all safe!

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
sorry to hear this bud... understandable but still always a let down. I had to cancel my fishing event this winter because ice just wasn't safe. Things you gotta do to make sure everyone is safe so they can enjoy it next time! hang in there!