• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Medical emergency sale

Pops68

Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Anyone know what happened to the 'medical emergency sale' Bronco from the other day??? Anybody get pictures??? Curious to see what it looks like.

Pretty sure it was in Washington state. Can't find the thread anywhere today - looked everywhere I could think of on here. OR, did I just imagine this scenario and it never existed? I am getting old, you know!

Thanks, Pops

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's crazy that they picked Yelm and Centrailia at random for locations.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
Yelm not new to scams.........

Seems there was some weird cult-ish group there back in the 80s or 90s ?

OP
OP
Pops68

Pops68

Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Awwwwwww, Justino, just when the reading was going to start getting interesting.

What a place to try a scam like that, huh????

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Pops, I've got a few EBs sitting on my driveway. I'll make you a deal on one. My scam works the other way though. I sell you a $15,000 Bronco for $30,000. :p