• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

More fun on Pa Pitt's farm.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.... SO AFTER a rain last night.. I decided to drag out the old grain drill & Put some wheat on one of the Over grazed Up Front Pastures .. Overgrazing cause by the 2 years of drought.
So I got Seed bought & Hooked onto the Drill with my 1972 Bronco & It just happens to have a 4BT Cummins motor in it . I've had it running for about 12 maybe 15 YEARS . .
It is better than a tractor in most cases..
.... Dependable ...Power Steering .. Bucket Seat... NP435 low 1st gear .. But today I was running in 2nd gear. & Didn't need the 4X4 kicked in..Could HAVE THE RADIO ON BUT some things on the farm mean more than more noise.. It's no louder than some of my other tractors. BUT IT'S COMFORTABLE.
.... HOPEFULLY PICTURES WILL POST UP.

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Ok my Diesel 4 BT Cummins

Attachments

• 066C48D4-3086-4F52-9C33-EFAA01C17F0B.jpeg
    066C48D4-3086-4F52-9C33-EFAA01C17F0B.jpeg
    360.1 KB · Views: 47
  • A04509B8-210E-43FC-8311-1505B4FF1A8F.jpeg
    A04509B8-210E-43FC-8311-1505B4FF1A8F.jpeg
    367.8 KB · Views: 46
OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
iF ANY OF YOU QUESTION MY CHOICE OF TIRES ON ''SNAKEBITE''.. Well it did have some 285R 70 x16's ... But while using my Bronco over in a 220ac least place west of me. I ruined 2 of my 4 big tires. & I had these 31's or 33's R 15's already mounted on another 1980 Farm Bronco ..'' not running at the time..
SO I move these tires onto my Camo Snakebite Bronco .. Before they just rotted down..
If you don't recognize me or my profile NowAdays I spent most of my time over in the Off Topic section..
But I felt some of you might like to see my ride..
....& I'll answer any question you might have...
AFTER SUPPER .. WIFE MIMI & I are heading to Friday night supper with friends..

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
I’m just gonna say if you park it in the woods when the leaves are still on the trees there may be a problem with it blending in and getting lost. 🤣🤣🤣

Randy

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
WE ACTUALLY DID THAT OUT IN a hunting trip many years ago.. WE drove & drove like maybe 5+ miles Parked it behind a big Cedar Groove .. Then got out of it & walked over a big mountain top Approximately 2500ft rise in elevation.. We looked around for about a couple of hours. We were able to look off the other side of that mountain top..
When returning to the BRONCO we laughed about sure hoped someone moved our Bronco .. When we got back to the edge looked for the Bronco ... There sure were a lot of big Cedar Groves down in that flat.. Fun hunt to NOT see anything But my Bronco was sure a welcome sight to finally see. & Yes it did blind in well from a mile away.