• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco chair by ICON

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
That's a very cool chair. Not exactly in my price range, but still a cool design.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
I dig it... I photograph high end furniture for a living and really it's not very expensive for a chair that is made in America. That is actually fairly hard to find these days. I shoot sofas and chairs that sell for 10k and up...Dining chairs that are 2K a piece and dining tables close to 20K. It's crazy. I've never really understood the people that can afford to purchase furniture at that price point but their must be plenty of them out there. I can't imagine too many of them have rusty projects in and outside their garage though.

Here is some of the funriture work I have done.

https://www.jzwphoto.com/interior

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I dig it... I photograph high end furniture for a living and really it's not very expensive for a chair that is made in America. That is actually fairly hard to find these days. I shoot sofas and chairs that sell for 10k and up...Dining chairs that are 2K a piece and dining tables close to 20K. It's crazy. I've never really understood the people that can afford to purchase furniture at that price point but their must be plenty of them out there. I can't imagine too many of them have rusty projects in and outside their garage though.

Nice work, Jesse!

I like the chair as well - think it's a nice piece. And in thinking more about it, I think my favorite leather chair in our living room cost more too!

Todd Z.

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi Guys,

Wow.... I don't get it. Nice looking chair; but, what am I missing?

There's a nice sofa on their site for $4,900, too. :eek:

Jeff

Jaybr

Contributor
You think if I weld some legs on my stock seats when I replace them I can get $1700 a piece for them?

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
He is a master designer for sure. And, if you by the chair, you can tell people you have an Icon.

BRONCOchild2.0

Loc.
SoCal
But, does the yellow asbestos looking foam start to crumble from underneath it?? If it does then, it's a true Bronco chair!!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire

What Todd said, very nice photos. I can’t say that I would spend that kind of coin on them even if I won the lottery but the pictures are nice. I do not have an artistic eye to do that stuff.

As for the chair, to each his own. I like it but not $1700 like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk