• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New build almost finished

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had a lot of fun finishing this one. It was a sad story of the previous owner starting it and passed away half way through in an ATV accident and I bought it from his wife. 68 with every part new or rebuilt. Uncut Finished in Grigio Silverstone with houndstooth interior, fuel injected 331 stroker, auto overdrive, AC, PS, Hydroboost 4 wheel disc, PCS digital shift selector, digital gauges custom dash and great sound system.

Attachments

• 68fe.jpeg
    68fe.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 101
  • bet lf68.jpeg
    bet lf68.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 97
  • dash 68.jpeg
    dash 68.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 110
  • door panel 68.jpeg
    door panel 68.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 110
  • engine 68.jpeg
    engine 68.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 111
  • frt seat 68.jpeg
    frt seat 68.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 102

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, seriously nice. Sorry for the owner ultimately not being able to enjoy it, but it does sound like they still enjoyed life.
I like the treatment over the fiberglass door panels. It's what I was contemplating for mine, but with more detail I may now have to incorporate as well. Or are those from scratch without the fiberglass core?

Paul

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, seriously nice. Sorry for the owner ultimately not being able to enjoy it, but it does sound like they still enjoyed life.
I like the treatment over the fiberglass door panels. It's what I was contemplating for mine, but with more detail I may now have to incorporate as well. Or are those from scratch without the fiberglass core?

Paul
Thanks Paul, the door panels are fiberglass made by Jason Gamroth and I had the upholstery shop cover them.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Paul, the door panels are fiberglass made by Jason Gamroth and I had the upholstery shop cover them.
Thanks. That’s what I thought.
I’ve got a set and they looked the same as yours but didn’t know if you started with the same product or had your own made. I’m going to cover mine with some thing similar.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got it out today and started to enjoy it. A few more items to button up and tuning issues to do but pretty well wrapped up.

Attachments

• rf.jpeg
    rf.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 39
  • eng rt.jpeg
    eng rt.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 37
  • pass dash.jpeg
    pass dash.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 36
  • r seat.jpeg
    r seat.jpeg