• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Paging Mike from Quantico

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
I sold a green Montana '75 uncut EB about 11 years ago to a guy named Mike. He was a demolitions expert at Quantico. He flew in, saw family here in WI, and drove it home.

It's a shot in the dark, but I was wondering if he was on the site, and how the Bronco has held up over the years. It was the cleanest, nicest driving uncut EB I have owned.

Yes, I am still kicking myself for selling it........%)

OP
OP
Kurt

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
Was it Mike Kupec? If so I haven't heard from him in years.

That name is familiar, so it very well may be him. I sold it in '99 or 2000.

I have no intentions of trying to buy it back, but thought it would be nice to see what the vehicle is like today. Buying uncut U14 and U15 projects since last Fall has temporarily "cured" me of looking for any more EB's.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
See what happens when i am not working and have time on my hands... Maybe I should start charging.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
rev is good at this type of stuff.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I don't think he was a demolitions expert..

X2. I don't think he works at Quantico. He still chimes in some on the Bfix mailing list so he's still around.

A buddy I work with bought an EB from the Quantico lemon lot a few years ago. Pretty sure it was a 75 but can't remember if it was green or blue. But it was not in excellent shape - had a significant amount of rust. He's since moved to Houston.

OP
OP
Kurt

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
X2. I don't think he works at Quantico. He still chimes in some on the Bfix mailing list so he's still around.

A buddy I work with bought an EB from the Quantico lemon lot a few years ago. Pretty sure it was a 75 but can't remember if it was green or blue. But it was not in excellent shape - had a significant amount of rust. He's since moved to Houston.

I'm pretty sure as well it's not Mike Kupec, either. Mike was active on the B'fix, and EBML lists, and he had a '70 EB.

malonejy

Bronco Guru
Good luck tracking him down. FYI, if he's a Marine, we move about every three years.

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
It is not Kupec. Kupec's bronco was white patch work until he painted it green and he worked as a computer guy....

Revelation

Bronco Guru
I'll bet a few here would like you to find that Rick fella :)

Just going to leave this here. And if related to the Rick Fella, keep it in PM's as it is apparent he is still trolling the board.

Attachments

• 7902 NE 30TH ST.jpg
    7902 NE 30TH ST.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 25