• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WV Parchment rubber floor mat any condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Wanting a parchment floor mat. Any condition. Atempting to cut and repair for custom trans hump. Again. Any condition but must still have bronco script. Pm for offers

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
I think I have a NOS one. Literally still in box. May be hard to believe but i impurity sure it is.

Last edited:

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
You laugh. But I'll post a pic tonight. I got it a while back and didn't even know what it was until a few weeks back I actually opened the box. It came in a big lot of stuff I bought off an older gentleman.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
You laugh. But I'll post a pic tonight. I got it a while back and didn't even know what it was until a few weeks back I actually opened the box. It came in a big lot of stuff I bought off an older gentleman.

WOW, no kidding. That is probably the holy grail of the bronco parts.

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
so, just got home, and said i would post pics when i got home

even has the original invoice and original box...

like i said, it may be hard to believe, but it is NOS

Attachments

• IMG_1615.jpg
    IMG_1615.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1618.jpg
    IMG_1618.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1619.jpg
    IMG_1619.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1616.jpg
    IMG_1616.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 88

clarrance

Bronco Guru
That is a very nice score. I'm sure you already have many offers.

This is the 2nd NOS parchment mat that I have seen with the black heel pad and with the different Bronco script area. They must have changed the style and pattern in the later years with their parts supplier.

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Nope. Dont wanna cut that one up. If he sellsmit to me i will either save it for a restoration or use it to trade for something i need. And i would not want to make any more money off it. I love would like to see it go to a stroppe or sport restoration

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Between the 66' rear seat with seat belts, and now this..........what's next to pop up?

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Nope. Dont wanna cut that one up. If he sellsmit to me i will either save it for a restoration or use it to trade for something i need. And i would not want to make any more money off it. I love would like to see it go to a stroppe or sport restoration

X2, it deserves to go to a Stroppe owner, or someone doing a high end restoration.

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
For whoever ends up with it you are welcome since my thread drew it out. Indont guess i even had a change at it. Yall bunch of snakes flooded him with offers and left me in the dust. You are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.