• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CT Photos Added - Hard Top Hardtop $1200 or Best Offer in Hartford, CT

ECEB

City: Hartford
Price: $ 1200

UPDATE: 9 Photos on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/915810405156976/permalink/7486832991387985/

Hello All,

I have a hard top that I had planned to use on my 1973. I built the truck to so I could run it in every configuration possible adding a bulkhead, bench seat, half cab top, soft top, roll bar, etc. I bought a nice hard top as the bronco craze was starting and was going to put it on for riding in the fall and probably match it to the sequoia brown color.

Anyway, I now have been out of the country for the most part since before the pandemic and I am selling the house where the bronco top sits in the garage so I was going to have it moved but now I am considering selling it and buying another one when I return down the line.

It is in good shape and my friend and I brought it down from Massachusetts about 7 years ago and it has been stored in a garage on top of plywood. We cracked one of the side windows during transport, I couldn't believe it but those are replaceable. It has all windows, back window, hinges, the inside supports, everything was working and I was going to get new rubbers for where it attaches to the body and put it right on and then fix the window. I obviously could not test the latching into the tailgate without it on but I believe that handle was there too. It has been about 3-4 years since I have seen it and I think I had it under a tarp so this is from recollection. It's been so long but it was solid and I was looking forward to having it on my rig.

So, that is the deal. Anyone that wants it has to be very serious as it is a pain for me to organize my property manager. If you can't show up with a truck or trailer capable of taking it when you come, please don't pursue it. For reference, it is too big to fit on a standard Tacoma unless you put down plywood over the bed and lots of ratcheting straps.

I do not have any photos so yes, you are relying on my description here before you see it. I just asked my property manager and real estate agent if either were going to be in the area to snap some pictures and who has the key. If you can come get it really quickly, I'd be willing to give a discount.

Email is best or if you have WhatsApp that works here. Send me a message and I'll send you my number.

Thanks guys, I've always loved the forums.

Tony

Last edited: