• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Project grocery getter REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponyracer

Loc.
Crestview, Fl, 32539
I'm just testing the waters, not really looking to get rid of it but it's bankrupting me. 10mpg on a 60 mile a day commute 5 days a week is killing me. If anything I'm looking for a straight trade on a big twin harley, mustang notchback, or early mustang. I've got well over 10 grand in this thing, and countless hrs so don't bother trying to lowball or trade me junk.

Ideal trade would be:

1. wideglide, any yr
2. V8 notch any yr with some mods
3. 65-70 fastback in driveable shape
4. 65-66 coupe in great shape with little/no rust

Will also look at an excursion for the wife.

Pics and build thread
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173722&highlight=getter

I'm currently building a NICE winch bumper, I'll update the thread with pics this weekend. Also will be installing a good hood scoop and try to get some paint on her as well.

Currently titled and street driven daily, looking for the same in a trade.

Like to get a mustang again, sell for $6500 firm or trade for a mustang notchback.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

ponyracer

Loc.
Crestview, Fl, 32539
If it does go I'm going to build another one. This one was a "prototype", next one will have a 3/16 boxed frame, a 6bt, and about the same stretch. Prob a glass body as well.

OP
OP
P

ponyracer

Loc.
Crestview, Fl, 32539
TTT Still looking for a Harley or a mustang!!

Got most of the little stuff finished, driving it nearly 500 miles a week to work. Will be ordering gauges and new heater soon.

OP
OP
P

ponyracer

Loc.
Crestview, Fl, 32539
Still on the fence about getting rid of the old girl. Still looking for trades.

Crew cab truck
Fast car
motorcycle, harley or jap
4X4 4wheeler

OP
OP
P

ponyracer

Loc.
Crestview, Fl, 32539
Like to get a mustang again, sell for $6500 firm or trade for a mustang notchback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.