• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Rancho B/W OD for Jeep or Scout D20's (not Bronco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporto

I have an actual Rancho Overdrive unit for a D20 for sale. It is NOT for the Bronco D20, it may be modified for such with a machine shop, but it is not correct main shaft. If you search up my username on here, you may find some references to my project and my discovery. Anyway, this sale is for the unit, with working solenoid, dash cable and assorted connection parts. I have vintage reference materials, and other items to go with this. Do your research...I can tell you exactly why this does not fit the D20 for the Bronco, but I do not know which D20 it fits for the CJ or the Scout. This is only my guess. The overdrive guy told me that the units were one and the same, but that is not correct. They are different. If you know a Jeep or Scout guy that is looking for one of these (or you are), feel free to PM me on here and I can give you all the backstory. My price is firm and I am hoping for local or self arranged pickup.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.