• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear D60, stock eb width, 35spline, db well built

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Posting for a friend-email HIM, his name is Jim
TIA

anyone interested in buying my stock EB width rear standard rotation dana 60? if needed i would remove the 4 link mounts. you would need to weld the spring pads back on. or send me yours and i'll weld them on at what ever angle you want.
it has Detroit locker, 1 1/2 inch, 35 spline, Moser 4130 chromolly axle shafts, (unless you make over 600 HP you will never brake another shaft) large bearing, disc brakes with Ebrake, 5 on 51/2 lug, 4.88 gears, and truss over the center chunk.

it can be bought with a spool or with the locker. i have over $1600 in it. will sell for $900 with locker, $750 with spool, $600 with no locker or spool. gears go with it regardless.

it is a bolt in if you have me weld on leaf spring pads.

i allso have 3 never used, 35 spline, take out Strange Spool's, 4.56 and up gear ratio. $100.00.EA.

Dirtheadz

Loc.
Colorado Springs
Damn it. . . Why do I have to live in Colorado & not closer to Ohio for this smokin deal.
Damn it. . . Why does Christmas have to be this time of year. I will ask Santa about getting me 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.