• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rock Auto no longer a favorite of ours...

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
My beef with rock auto is you start adding items to a order and they come from one or two locations then add another part and you suddenly have parts coming from 4 locations and extra shipping costs to get them at that point it becomes cheaper to get locally. But on the other hand rock auto tends to have a better selection of brands that I can pick from verse the local parts store who put whatever they happened to get in there own boxes.
I don't think I have ordered any part that has a warrantee from rock auto. Id rather deal locally for that stuff as from any place on line your gonna wait for the part to be shipped. Sure some places may be faster than others with less hassle but my local store is way less hassle and they will probably have what I need or get it the next day.