• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

School me on the best feature of your Bronco shop/garage

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
As I read these posts, some of these man-caves are palaces... :)

I also realize that I must live in God's country here in the PNW... my 30'x40' log shop with a 30'x35' attached shop behind it never needs a/c in the summer even with weeks of 90F summer days...

Wood heat for winter and a small ventless nat. gas heater to keep it above freezing in the winter. Full I beam running across the width with trolley...

Heck, we LIVED in our log shop for 5 years while we built the house (logs).

Cool thread... I could write a book about what I've learned doesn't work and what does for shops... mostly what doesn't!!! :)

Last edited:

doradoguy

Besides all the normal shop tools, equipment and stuff, Ive got to say the best Bronco specific item is my rotisserie. An Iron worker buddy made it in about 4 hours. Its really made THE difference in the caliber of our builds.
I would like to see pictures of the iron worker. Great tool but usually pretty spendy

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
i don't understand why one would need a rollup door. with a heated and air conditiond shop my door is always shut unless moving one in or out so the lights are never blocked when I need them. open door, bronco in, shut door. lights are free from obstruction. lol