• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Shout Out to my Big Three! (Duff's, Tom's, & WH)

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
With the Black Friday sales I've been doing a lot of business with my big three vendors; Duff's, Tom's, and WH. I wanted to take this time to explain how they went the extra mile.

Magic Mike, some call him Monster Mike?, got in touch with me to go over my order before it shipped out since some of my info that I had about my Bronco wasn't the best choice for what I ordered. It was pertaining to the degree of C bushing I chose with the radius arms I ordered and the amount of lift I was running. We talked back and forth and came up with the best degree of bushing, which was not the degree I ordered so this 3-5 minute conversation saved me time, money, and headache. Mike taking the time to reach out made the difference.

Tom's had some great prices on their JJ's scratch and dent items with the 15% discount plus an additional 10% Black Friday discount. I took big advantage of the sale and ordered a lot of parts that I need now and in the future. They were willing to work with me to figure out a way to get shipping costs down since they are in Oregon and I'm in east Texas, no small distance. In all those parts and the JJ's specials, some rear seat brackets were left out. No problem, I put in a call and spoke with Shauna and they were on their way without any hassle. Their customer service is top notch.

The WH transaction went smooth, nothing big happened with them. I ordered my parts online and they arrived. I'm pleased!

Bonus: JBG has some great deals like a tailgate for $382.50 to your door. I ordered some parts from them too since they have every dang thing I need all in one place for a good price, like the Walmart of Bronco parts shopping. They are also kind of like the relative you stick up for because they are blood, but still a dick because they mess your order up 25% of the time.

So thanks to Duff's, Tom's, and WH for having sales, it really made a difference between placing an order or not for me!!

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've never had any order mishaps with JBG...

I agree all the vendors are great

Never had a problem with JBG either.
Duff's called me questioning the bushings deg. vs lift as well..A quick phone call helps alleviate headaches on both ends and show's they care.
WH's has great products and crew. Wish they weren't so far away but buy regardless.

Buisnesses employ humans...we make mistakes.;D

OP
OP
Prizefighter

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
I've never had any order mishaps with JBG...

Never had a problem with JBG either.

You guys are lucky. Just this year I've had three seperate mess ups. They shipped every box in a large order to my old address 3 hours from my house. They said it was a glitch in their system then they forgot to tell UPS to go pick up the packages and send them to me. The people living at that house were put out dealing with having to move those boxes in and out of their house for me so they wouldn't get stolen at night sitting under their carport until UPS finally came. A few months later I ordered some axles shafts and it took them sending me two more shafts before they finally told me they were out of stock of the 31 spline small bearing shaft that I needed with no available date to have it. Two weeks ago I ordered three items from them including a drop pitman arm, they sent me a regular pitman arm. A week later the drop pitman arm showed up. I like them and will order a lot more parts from them but who ever is putting the parts together for the orders has it out for me!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
With the Black Friday sales I've been doing a lot of business with my big three vendors; Duff's, Tom's, and WH. I wanted to take this time to explain how they went the extra mile.

Magic Mike, some call him Monster Mike?, got in touch with me to go over my order before it shipped out since some of my info that I had about my Bronco wasn't the best choice for what I ordered. It was pertaining to the degree of C bushing I chose with the radius arms I ordered and the amount of lift I was running. We talked back and forth and came up with the best degree of bushing, which was not the degree I ordered so this 3-5 minute conversation saved me time, money, and headache. Mike taking the time to reach out made the difference.

So thanks to Duff's, Tom's, and WH for having sales, it really made a difference between placing an order or not for me!!

Magic Mike...Alter ego maybe? ;D

Really appreciate the shout out, glad you made out so well with all the Black Friday deals. :cool:

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Placed several orders last Friday night as well with some of the vendors. One of the items I wanted to buy was cheaper on a different website and they directed me to buy through them instead since it was cheaper :eek:

The WH order just showed up and I cant wait to get stuff installed. Passenger seat mount/storage, hood shocks, clear signals, pedals, etc. Also picked up a tumble rear seat from TBP in the scratch and dent section. The seat was supposed to be stained and have a flaw or two in the material but they lied. I cant find any flaws. Extremely happy!

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wildhorses has awesome support which is big to me. I've dealt with them and they are knowledgeable and very helpful. Paul has helped me through PM as well.

Duffs--Just ordered a 3.5" Monster System with 4-Link rear today and the guy I talked to was great and answered all my questions.

Those are my preferred two. And it's not because of the freight rates from them Lol.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Duffs--Just ordered a 3.5" Monster System with 4-Link rear today and the guy I talked to was great and answered all my questions.

Craig, thank you for your business. Your going to have an awesome bronco after all those parts are installed. We will get your order shipped tomorrow Sir. :cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We are definitely blessed to have such great vendors who share our passion