• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

So your Bronco's never finished? Where do we go from here?

hammer

Bronco Guru
Hey Guys,

My Bronco'so been on the road for 6 years now following a frame off. Its been 6 years of dialling it in. Breaking stuff, upgrading and so forth. Really happy with where the truck is at. Almost to the point where I'd say its finished. I even managed to wrap up my bronco trailer this fall. There's nothing really on my todo list anymore. Sure, I've got a roller 5.8L sitting in the corner that needs to be built to replace the efi 5.0L. But I'm not feeling an engine swap. The 5.0L runs great and Ive sold my house and will be in limbo mode for a bit without my own shop space.

So I'm on the hunt for the next steps. Stuff you've done that you really like, best bang for the buck type stuff. I've searched on here and there is some stuff like this in the archives. Out of that I've put intermittent wipers, the volt meter swap and the early turn signals on my list. Those threads are pretty old now. What have you done since?

Last edited:

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
I like your build a lot and was just looking at it earlier, I'm subscribed to it. Don't let it fall into the archives ;D