• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Steel Pre-Bent Fuel Lines

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
BC Broncos used to sell a pre-bent fuel line, but I'm told they no longer carry it. Anyone have another source for this? This would be for a 72. I see that LMC sells soemthing for a 77, but unsure if this will work for the 72.

Last edited:

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
is it a single factory rear tank? Factory rear plus factory auxiliary tank? I’m not sure how much difference there is between model years, but I’d just call WH or LMC and ask, if you haven’t yet. Just a thought.

Randy

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
is it a single factory rear tank? Factory rear plus factory auxiliary tank? I’m not sure how much difference there is between model years, but I’d just call WH or LMC and ask, if you haven’t yet. Just a thought.

Randy
Yeah, in this instance, it's a single rear, stock tank.

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
I bought sticks of pre-flaired 3/8 tube at Oriely and bent my own to fit. Super easy and cheap + clean. They sell various lengths with fittings and flairs, so the only flair that might be required is the last one to the fuel filter/pump.

THX,
JB

jeffncs

Contributor
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
I bought a 50’ roll of 3/8 SS fuel line and compression fitting barbs. After straightening the length I needed, I custom bent the line to follow the fuel line route I wanted. Now I have a single, solid hardline extending 95% of the truck and have the option to easily add an inline pump when/if I add EFI.