• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Step (Nerf) bars for the side

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
I bought the James Duff rocker guards with the step on them as opposed to the flat ones.

OP
OP
JAFO

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
I bought the James Duff rocker guards with the step on them as opposed to the flat ones.

Thanks. I took a looked at those.EDIT

At first it looked like they attach to the rocker, but are they attaching under to the frame and wrapping around?

Hard to tell by the small picture. If that is the case then maybe they are a better option, except then as the other person said, your foot is higher.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
I have considered the same thing. Do you find that they work good as a step since they are a bit higher than a typical step bar?

I am around 6 feet tall so it works for me. I am also going to have a grab handle on my roll cage.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
"Does the Duff guard attach under, then wrap up around the rocker? Hard to tell by the small picture. If that is the case then maybe they are a better option, except then as the other person said, your foot is higher."

Yes, they do wrap around and attach on the "back" side of the rocker.