• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Testing video upload

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Are you using your phone or computer?

I get sound and picture on both my computer and phone.

1675358362163.png

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
Worked for me. So, how exactly does one post a video here? And yes, I searched for advice before asking the question.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Are you trying to upload from your computer or phone? Android or iPhone?

I posted the video above directly from my Android phone. Click the image icon, then click the "Drop image" area, which should bring up images and videos on your phone. Select one and it should upload. Edit to correct wrong info. See 2 posts down

Last edited:

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
Are you trying to upload from your computer or phone? Android or iPhone?

I posted the video above directly from my Android phone. Click the image icon, then click the "Drop image" area, which should bring up images and videos on your phone. Select one and it should upload.

View attachment 896285
That's exactly what I did, from my Mac laptop. Haven't tried it from my Windows machine yet. In any case the mp4 video I wanted to upload was greyed out. I tried a couple of others in case it was just that file, but same result. What are the limitations for file types and sizes?

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry. I messed up my earlier instructions.

To upload video you need to click the 3 dots for "more options" and then select the video camera icon. Then click the "drop image" area and browse on your phone for the video file.

1675614022333.png

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
The file size limit is 100 mb, which sounds like a lot, but is actually a pretty short video at the high resolution of modern phones.

It's only intended to allow short videos (30 seconds or so). If it's a longer video then you'll still need to use a dedicated video host like YouTube and post the link here on the forum. You can embed YouTube videos so they play directly inside your post here.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
VIDEOS!!!!! Thanks Jon!!

So many times a short 10 sec video says what 20 pics and 4,000 of my words try to explain. :)