• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX The "Nicest Bronco in the USA" is for Sale - Not Mine

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Nice is relative of course..........I'm thinking this one looks the part from what is posted. Anyone know this one?

bsquared

Contributor
No question that's a nice looking Bronco, but why would they take pics and leave the driver door ajar, no engine bay and nothing underneath? I'd think they'd have a better presentation for that kind of cash.

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
It is really a nice one but my $50 grand to spend for a vehicle wouldn't be on a 42 yr. old Bronco

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
It says in the original red base coat clear coat
It may be the proper color but original would have been a single stage. If you are going to leave the front drum brakes and manual steering then I would think you would also stick with single stage paint.

It also says 50/50 weight distribution?
Doesn't seem possible....did I miss something in Physics class....?

But it sure is Purdy.....not for me but Purdy.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
After I learned how quick adjusting wiper arms can be, mine are better in the USA than that! And my door too. %)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
First thing I'd do is fix the tail pipes! Looks kinda like one SP66 had a couple yrs back.

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Yes, when you see bs listings, hit the prohibited link to flag it. If enough flag it, the ad gets pulled down.

Tracking on the concept of a CL flag. :p

From the posts in the thread I thought this one was somewhat decent (albeit overpriced) that's why I was wondering on the reason for the flag.

Nevermind. :p