• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tilt seat- corbeau seat

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
Has anyone ever figured out how to tilt the corbeau seats? I have the corbeau seats with their brackets but would love to tilt them to help passengers exit the passengers side???

broncobuddha

Arguably the best solution I've seen for passenger seat tilt mechanisms is by Lick Creek Restorations.

It's not on their website but I saw it in one of the broncos (I think The Duck) that they brought to Super Celebration.

Looks like any seat could be mounted to it and it bolts to the lower floorboard and allows any seat to be pitched forward to allow access to the rear.

Really slick setup.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
AZbroncoclassics.com had the TODDZ mods for years until they took them down?
Anyway Toddz used a passenger seat base mechanism from a broncoii if memory serves, Tips forward enough to get the seat up and out to let a passenger in and out. Not sure if he still uses this mechanism or not in his bronco.?

StnePny

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Santa Monica, Ca.
Arguably the best solution I've seen for passenger seat tilt mechanisms is by Lick Creek Restorations.

It's not on their website but I saw it in one of the broncos (I think The Duck) that they brought to Super Celebration.

Looks like any seat could be mounted to it and it bolts to the lower floorboard and allows any seat to be pitched forward to allow access to the rear.

Really slick setup.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
You are able to find this part on the James Duff / Duff Tuff website part# 4772