• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Took My Ford to a Cheby Show!!!!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Several friends got me to drive the "Crazy Horse" to the Olive Vine Baptist Church Car Show today!! Another one where they draw names for the trophies!!! I got one but it's got a 57' Cheby on top, I'll have to give it to my body guy, he loved the one with the 55' Cheby!!!%)%)%)

Got home and had a voice mail from Stacey David, wanting to know how me and the "Horse" were doing!!!;D;D;D

Ain't life Grand!!! Happy Easter to the Bronco Brotherhood!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• FSCN3783.JPG
    FSCN3783.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCN3781.JPG
    DSCN3781.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 190

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
havn't decided yet
have to see what happens with some other stuff going on.
by the way take a look at my post on the dynacorn thread, do you have any better pics ??????????????

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
No Sir, that's the only pic I took at the KE booth and it just happened to be in the frame. I was very impressed with that piece. They had doors, fenders quarters etc., but that piece impressed me!!!;D;D;D They did say that it was one of the very first to be shipped.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Don, if you can see past this awesome rig, it's in the background!!! I'll touch based with Thomas & Rob and get some good pics.;D

Attachments

• DSCF0141.jpg
    DSCF0141.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 404

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You big Stud! ;)

And they were all jealous weren't they

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Dave, I get the big stud feeling when my rig wins a trophy!!! But when it's my name being drawn out of a hat, it's just kinda OK!!!;D;D;D

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Awesome Ben...Which one are you bringing to Gore this year?? Your Orange one was SPECTACULAR!!! But I'd love to see Crazy Horse up close and personal...

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
HGM - Thanks!!

76 Ma - The "Horse" went to Gore in 09', the lil Orange rig in 10' and "Stretch" gets to go this year!!!!

Arron -Thanks, I'm kinda partial to that Purple rig!!!

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Ben, you keep bring home those trophies and your gonna have to find another place to keep that alligator!?;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Ben, you keep bring home those trophies and your gonna have to find another place to keep that alligator!?;D

Yeah phred, I probably do need to get rid of that Gator, but those trophies with the Chebys on top go to Eddie's Body Shop!!!! Eddie liked the 57' Cheby, said he may paint it Purple & Silver in honor of the "Horse"!!!!!;D;D;D;D