• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Wanted 1973-74 C4 pan fill transmission dipstick tube..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalex

Contributor
City: Novato
Hi All,

Looking for a 1973-74 pan fill C4 dipstick tube. I have the dipstick, but will take both tube and dipstick if that's the way you want to sell it. I have a black, braided flexible Firewall mount ( pictured below) 36 inch Lokar pan fill that I took off that I would trade if someone wants it. I just never liked trying to read it and I want to go back to what I had. Attached is what I cut off and am looking for. My understanding is the 1973-73 are a different length than later models, that's why I am asking for those years (Open to other suggestions if someone has an aftermarket/other option they really like for an accurate reading). Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4918.jpg
    IMG_4918.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4920.jpg
    IMG_4920.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.