• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Wanted: Clean 1995 or 1996 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

capt. bronco

I am looking for a clean low mileage bronco. Looking for a bronco with a manual shift transfer case. It can be a xl,xlt, or Eddie bauer model. Preferably low 100k miles or less. No rust buckets! I'm looking for something the previous owners were proud of and took care of. Preferably in the southeast. Must be very reliable. No red exterior or interior. Text pics to (727)808-3eightfive2 or email to captrndy@yahoodotcom

Last edited:

clarrance

Bronco Guru
There is a guy on eBay in NJ who always has really nice clean low mileage overpriced Full Size Broncos for sale.

OP
OP
capt. bronco

capt. bronco

Yeah I have seen his stuff advertised. I don't have $18k to spend on one of his. His stuff does look nice though. Hard to believe one person could find that many clean original Broncos under 100k miles.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
sounds like bajafresh75, that dude knows he can find the broncos. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.