• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO Wanting 65-77 hard top, junk, junky shape, rusty, bent is fine. No glass needed.

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Wanting 65-77 hard top, or 1/2 cab. It can be junk, junky shape, rusty, bent is fine. I just need a complete one and or just the front part over the cab and the part that comes down to the top of the doors/top rails of where it sets. A full length one would be better than a 1/2 cab. No need for glass, the back window frame or glass in it either. Or to have any type of drip rail trim.

I sold a dang near prefect one to a guy in Oklahoma for 150 bucks...yea dumb me. And then got the project idea afterwards. If you are that guy I will/would like to buy it back. You can double your money if you meet me 1/2 way again in Sarcoxie. I mean that is fair since I brought it that far and met you there. Come on EB brother.

I'd like it cheap and close to or Missouri. I have some EB parts to trade also.

Rich
1-417-955-3850

Attachments

• bronco parts 003.JPG
    bronco parts 003.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 41
  • bronco parts 004.JPG
    bronco parts 004.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 34

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I may have one to sell, I have a buddies that has been sitting in my yard and needs repair. He would likely want to keep the windows and lift gate? Shoot me a PM if interested. We are west of Wentzville MO, close to New Melle MO.