• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

We lost a great guy today from the bronco family Tony Hamilton with his beautiful ora

Deano

Bronco Guru
951dc5122724c8f7d86a0d3c5ffd9e5d.jpg

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Gonna miss him for sure. The sound of rock music blasting out of the subwoofers of his Bronco is a fond memory of mine! He was a heck of a guy!

RIP Tony. Go Vols!

Attachments

• Tony's Bronco 1 (1).jpg
    Tony's Bronco 1 (1).jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Tony's Bronco 2.jpg
    Tony's Bronco 2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 95

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
RIP Tony!!! He was one of the first EB guys I met back in 08' at an ECBR Event in N TN!!! Good guy and a sweet rig!!! Thoughts & Prayers for his family and friends!!!:(:(:(

Attachments

• DSCN1092.JPG
    DSCN1092.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 98

KBUCK1

Thats sad. Never met him but always admired his Bronco at the Super Celebration. Praying for the Family and Friends

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
oh crap ...so sorry to hear ! My sincerest condolences ! R.I.P. Tony !

Attachments

• DSCN4861.jpg
    DSCN4861.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 101

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I remember the first time I saw him and his Bronco. I believe it was at the a Super Celebration in Knoxville. He had the music going and the lights flashing. He will be missed.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
that sucks to read this...years ago he stayed at the same hotel as we did for the Round Up in Virginia. i was going nuts looking at his rig and taking pictures of it on the trailer and he just came up and started shooting the breeze with me....cool guy. Hope he did not suffer and my thoughts and prayers are with his family

Attachments

• tony3.jpg
    tony3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 70
  • tony2.jpg
    tony2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 86
  • tony.jpg
    tony.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 78

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I remember the first time I saw him and his Bronco. I believe it was at the a Super Celebration in Knoxville. He had the music going and the lights flashing. He will be missed.

Gotta love those wig-wag lights!

I'm just glad he got to go this year and enjoy it once more, and see the turnout of the 50th. For that, we can all be thankful.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
That is awful news. I am also glad he made it to the 50th this year. A reminder for me to appreciate each day and all my Bronco friends out there. RIP Tony..

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Very sorry to hear this news,many thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.