• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA WH or BC (LEFT SIDE--DRIVERS SIDE) EFI CABLE BRACKET or other solution

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
City: Los Gatos
I had the WH cable and bracket on order for a month, they expected to have it early September but now say it's discontinued. I emailed BC to see if they have it but am not hopeful.

Anyone happen to have at least the bracket? I think I need a 48" cable so that cable might not work anyway, but I need something that will mount from the drivers side. And I already cut my throttle cable mount since this thing mounts from the flange bolt. Arrrrgh!

I don't think I'm far off from getting to start this thing up, but not if I don't even have a throttle cable mount

Here are their instructions:

While it wouldn't be too difficult to make this, I really didn't want to and want it to look good and work perfectly.

Thanks!

OP
OP
ba123

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
Thanks! I’d love some if you can! Im going to try what the BXR make did, although might not look nice. Will see. They used a stock mustang bracket turned over and holes drilled through onto a bracket supplied with the manifold. If that doesn’t work, I’ll use your measurements and make something.

OP
OP
ba123

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
Just a post to update this thread... BCB does in fact have this cable and bracket setup and so I ordered and gonna compare to what I did myself but will probably use the bracket.

OP
OP
ba123

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
Man, after all that, it won’t work for my setup at all with my TB in the front of the engine.

I had to make some mods to my own setup and now it’s perfect. Had to figure out the geometry for the tv throw vs throttle throw and drill a new hole.

Also, if anyone has an idiot moment like I did and pries your kickdown cable clip off when you’re supposed to pull it away and you break it, this replacement on Amazon works perfectly and cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NVW2LG/?tag=classicbroncos-20

Anyone need a BC Efi throttle cable and bracket setup? New, never mounted.