• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What is wrong with this slow site? 2yrs

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
People, have some sympathy for the guy (OP). I'm sure he's had a difficult life and is just bitter and lashing out. It can't be easy to live with the, appropriate as it may be, last name of "Pus."

lasadoor

Loc.
San Diego
Jon-
Please leave this thread up for awhile. I know this seymourpus guy has irritated a few people. But, he has also shown us how lucky we are to have a site dedicated to Bronco enthusiasts, and how nice this website is. Besides his posts are entertaining and I've already gone through all the jokes of the day.

Lee

PS Keep up the good work.

fmcpeters

Just wanted to say thanks to Jon for all the work, this is a great site and I have never had an issue with speed.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I think you all are just becoming to sensitive, the guy cracked me the hell up...(no one having his back on his incoherent rants)! It's nice to see something different other then the same ol "What color to paint my Bronco", "What size tires", "What lift", "JBG sucks", "BC Bronco's Sucks", "Look at my Baja junk", Toms Bronco's part's the best", "Wild Horses Rules" "should I be a huge FAG and install a Chevy Motor", Etc......Etc...............%)
;):cool:;D

Thanks again Jon for a great site and all your hard work.........Bronco's rule!!!!!

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
IIt's nice to see something different other then the same ol "What color to paint my Bronco", "What size tires", "What lift", "JBG sucks", "BC Bronco's Sucks", "Look at my Baja junk", Toms Bronco's part's the best", "Wild Horses Rules" "should I be a huge FAG and install a Chevy Motor", Etc......Etc...............%)
;):cool:;D

What!?! how can you not love those threads?!

I'm pretty partial to the 'what color?' threads myself....dude/dudette's hike up your big girl panties and make a choice! %);D

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
Now, now...the internet is no place to have an argument. We just share carefully vetted and difficult to obtain information in the true altruistic nature we humans are known for. So much hate....I can't imagine being immersed into conflicting ideas and being forced to react to inflammatory prose!

BTW....this pus dude...he's not really fer reals, is he? Seriously?

What!?! how can you not love those threads?!

I'm pretty partial to the 'what color?' threads myself....dude/dudette's hike up your big girl panties and make a choice! %);D

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Now, now...the internet is no place to have an argument. We just share carefully vetted and difficult to obtain information in the true altruistic nature we humans are known for. So much hate....I can't imagine being immersed into conflicting ideas and being forced to react to inflammatory prose!

BTW....this pus dude...he's not really fer reals, is he? Seriously?

HAHA!......huh? wait..what? ;D