• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who makes the best replacement floor for broncos?

Iwannagofast

I tried researching this on here before making another new thread and couldn't find my answer. I need to replace my driver and passenger floor pans plus the rear bed floor and most likely the wheel wells. Where is the "best" replacements? Ive seen there are many options..wildhorses, LMC, Bronco hut, toms bronco parts so on so fourth...

Thank you

Ryle

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
all are good, LMC not many have used them. on the floor pans it also depends if you want the two piece or just one piece (bottom floor up to firewall)
Dennis Carpenter, WH, Toms, Bronco Hut and Jeffs are close to the same. a lot depends on shipping, for me anyway.

Jaxgtc

all are good, LMC not many have used them. on the floor pans it also depends if you want the two piece or just one piece (bottom floor up to firewall)
Dennis Carpenter, WH, Toms, Bronco Hut and Jeffs are close to the same. a lot depends on shipping, for me anyway.

AutoKrafters also has them along with many other EB items. They are the same ones that most of the other sell.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
If I were you,I would seriously go with who is closest to you,all the vendors here sell decent replacements,the shipping is the killer so go with whos closer,I bought my pans and rear bed floor from TBP,nice stuff but man that shipping ouch! :cool:

warthog6x6

Loc.
Decatur, Texas
X2 on the shipping!! On floor pans, try not to get too hung up on "who has the best" because all of them can be fitted with a little patience. Keep your grinder handy with a cutting wheel installed, get several clamps, maybe get some clecos or sheet metal screws, good measuring devices, magic markers, and last of all, a BFH!! You can make anything fit. Also, plan on some damage to other panels when you do the removal of the old pans and check those braces under the old pans. Those guys may be hurting too. Wart :cool:

gotdads68

Contributor
I purchased WH pans for my '68 and ended up having to fab the vertical flat panels at the rear of the floor pans because the lower areas were rotted on mine, the Bronco Hut pans I just received for my '70 include this portion so to me they are a better choice. Just depends on what issues you're dealing with.

You can see the portion I'm talking about here (second pic):
https://broncohut.com/collections/body-panels/products/floor-pans?variant=1190578525

Shalackin

Loc.
Norman, OK
i ordered a few things from cj pony parts a couple weeks ago. mainly because they had free shipping compared to 50 bucks from toms. so far so good.

pennyduke

Loc.
Stafford
The ones I have are from CJ Pony and I really don't like the fitment. I was looking for something that would fit a little closer to the ones I took off. Thanks for the replies.

chuckyb

Contributor
I needed an entire one-piece platform to replace everything. I got the Dynacorn from CJP. My body man said the fit was excellent and I can say that all of the details and bracketry are very nice just like the original.