• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who restores hub caps now a days???

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm looking for someone who restores hub caps. Apparently Hubcaps.com does not do it any more. They are actually getting out of all vintage wheel cover as a whole.

So does anyone know of a reputable shop to trust them with some '66 wheel covers?

Thanks Jeff

Ovalis

Contributor
Loc.
Los Angeles
Are you sure they are not doing them anymore?
They did my 66 hubcaps a couple of months ago and they came out great.
They actually wanted to buy my spares, but I wanted to hold on to them.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Are you sure they are not doing them anymore?
They did my 66 hubcaps a couple of months ago and they came out great.
They actually wanted to buy my spares, but I wanted to hold on to them.

Yeah I know but just today on the phone the guy told me, "we are restoring anymore". Maybe it was me or something? lol If you wouldn't mind calling them since you're already a customer maybe you'll get a different answer???

Thanks Jeff

Ovalis

Contributor
Loc.
Los Angeles
I just talked to them and the girl told me that as of this week they decided not to do restorations anymore. That's a bummer, I wish I had them do my other set of 66 hubcaps had I known this.

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
what are original hub caps worth these days. There's a set of 5 for sale locally for $150