• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Woody Ford Bronco

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I understand the concept. However, with that said...too much wood. They should have just laid wood on the body, bot on the hard top. And, paint the hard top the same green.

OP
OP
S

Sherlock

While not within my tastes and price range, I find myself continuing to look at the pics. I'm taken back to my days of youth when mom's 67 country squire wagon could hold all eight of us on our yearly trip to Black Hills, SD. That 390 V8 wasn't good on gas yet never broke down...

OP
OP
S

Sherlock

Wow, maybe I'm missing something but that's quite a markup for adding a lift kit and tires? If that's the case, my Bronco's value must've increased by at least $25k. Good thing I'm keeping my Bronco 'cause it's almost like printing money.

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
I love the steel wheels in the first link. The wood, not so much but only because I own a sailboat that has teak toe rail, door and hand rails that each year I have to sand and put on a coat of Cetol. Low maintenance is better, but it does look very nice for a while after for sure.

Regarding price, I wouldn't part with mine for $29K.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
seen that in one of the other sections on here. Special ain't it :)

Brewmover

Loc.
Tulsa
Our trucks are cool because they are not jeeps. Why would would some one do this to a bronco! They should have just restored a grand wagoner. They are increasing in value at a similar rate to that of the bronco.