• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY WTB: Bronco, open to various years and condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFS

Hi,

I'm based on Long Island, NY, but would travel / pay for shipping for the right car. I am not a mechanic, but I have some wrenching experience and am not afraid of a project (in fact, I probably welcome it). It comes down to price; It would be great to have a beater that I can work on over time; at a minimum, it should run etc, but I don't want a total rust bucket that needs to be entirely replaced on day one. On the other hand, I do not want one of the fancy new restorations - this is to go around town with our dog and whatever else we load up.

I have seen some interesting candidates in the $10-20k range, where the 10s need some work and the 20s are quite fine by my standards.

Hope to hear from you and thanks in advance.

hthomas

Contributor
Loc.
flora
still looking?

Are you still looking for a bronco? If so send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.