• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA WTB: Ford/Bronco OEM 16" steel wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Would like to buy a set of 4. Yes, the 16" version.

Let me know if you've got a set and how much!

Thanks,

Ben

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Would like to know if you end up finding these. There are guys out there who have been looking for a set for years.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've only owned 3 sets and have been into Broncos for a long while...last set I had was on a 66 halfcab. Keep eyes out and you'll find some...bump!

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
I just sold Ben a set, Trusty Terry:s bronco parts. I had a set I wasn't using, and seen this post.

OP
OP
Fireball05

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Many thanks Terry, much appreciated!!

I don't want to press my luck but can I have first shot at the camper if/when it comes time to sell?! :). My daughter loves it. It was her favorite part of the whole Round Up!!

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
It was the only part of the get together that she wanted to take home with her....sorry:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.