• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DE WTB Looking for an Early Bronco, Stroppe, Uncut, off-road ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Considering purchasing another Bronco. Not 100% sure on what I am looking for yet, maybe a Stroppe, uncut 71-77, or street/trail Bronco? Really open at this point. Very little to no rust is the most important thing.

Located in DE/PA/NJ/MD area helpful but willing go anywhere for a nice one.

Feel free to PM me (one got sold out from under me when someone responded when I looked and purchased one a while ago :().

Thanks

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi,

I'm not sure if our Bronco strikes your fancy; but, I previously posted an ad in the for sale section.

Here's the link:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196456&highlight=jeff

I was hoping to find someone interested in as-is before continuing with the work; but, I now have it in the garage making some more changes. (Presently I am installing the hydroboost brakes, Saginaw pump, steering cooler, new 6-blade fan, and some other minor things.

It's not perfect; but, we like it. I can shoot you a pic of it in the garage if you like.

Thanks

Jeff

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
We can build you whatever you would like. Check out our Website buildabronco.com
fill out a build sheet of what you would like and we will take it from there!

Thanks.

RyanITV

Loc.
Lewes, DE
Looking for another one, again??? You're my hero... :)

I still need to make it up that way with your grill...

Ryan

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How about about I build you a true U13 roadster? ;D

Bronco ED

1975 Custom White Roadster

Send an email [lstalnak@cebridge.net]or call me 304-290-0394 I will send some pics and specs. Ed

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Gas Pig I know you do good work. Still hoping to find one already done, preference is for a Stroppe or 76-77 uncut and consider others. Will pay fair price but not RockyRoads type or rattle can restoration.

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Thanks for the heads up on the Stroppe, unfortunately it was the one that was rolled and heavily damaged.

Still looking.

Thanks

rubicon-7

Loc.
Black Hills of South
I have a 1976 uncut that I have been thinking of selling...rust issues are minimal...passenger kicker panel and golf ball size spot on upper inside 1/4 panel under hood...original paint (tangerine) and interior. Still has original springs and shocks. Been going back and forth on what to do with it...already working on a project Bronco and bought this one just because it was in great shape and local. Plus I have always wanted to own an uncut. Putting new seat covers on it next week. Wife is mad cuz her truck is now banned from garage with 2 broncos filling up the space. I am a long way away from you tho...Black Hills of South Dakota.

AustenKendall

Loc.
Austin, Texas
In search of an Uncut EB

I have a 1976 uncut that I have been thinking of selling...rust issues are minimal...passenger kicker panel and golf ball size spot on upper inside 1/4 panel under hood...original paint (tangerine) and interior. Still has original springs and shocks. Been going back and forth on what to do with it...already working on a project Bronco and bought this one just because it was in great shape and local. Plus I have always wanted to own an uncut. Putting new seat covers on it next week. Wife is mad cuz her truck is now banned from garage with 2 broncos filling up the space. I am a long way away from you tho...Black Hills of South Dakota.

Please send photos to austenkendallsmith@gmail.com Nevermind, Hyhlndr said I coudn't have it ;D

Can you post photos? If I like it, I'll PM you :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.