• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Wtb wheel tire package

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOPSU

Loc.
State College
Looking for wheels and tires for Bronco. Open to suggestions. Email me pic's if possible. Prefer pickup or meet within a few hours drive if possible. Thanks and have a Happy 4th of July!!

romegadave

GOPSU,

You may want to be more specific on tire sizes and rims (mags, stock rims etc) Good luck with your search, Dave

RPM289

I have a set of nice 38.5 x 11 TSL's on Chrome wheels, chrome showing some rust no terrible but there.

Mike

Attachments

• 20160611_161311_resized.jpg
    20160611_161311_resized.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 26

Irishjig13

I have a set of wheels and tires that will be available very soon. They are white spoke rims with good 31" tires on them. If you search my ad in the for sale there is a link to them or drop me a note with your number or email and I will mail photos to you. I'm asking $500 for the set of 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.