• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA YOU NEED SOME BLING! Nicks Trix tach bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromme

Loc.
Suffolk, VA
I've got a new Nicks Trix tach bracket. I sold my Bronco before I got a chance to put it on so I obviously don't need this anymore. It was $35 from WH. $25 shipped. Best to email me since I don't really come here anymore. Don't have any more parts this is all that's left. I'll take paypal. This is for a factory steering column. donchanome@verizon.net

DSC02557.jpg

Last edited:

DEEPWOODS

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hi, I will take it if it fits my tack what size is the tack hole? Thanks Keith

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
if i don't win one this weekend, i'm in! (thanks nick) ;D

OP
OP
fromme

fromme

Loc.
Suffolk, VA
Someone locally has contacted me about it, I'll give him a couple days to come by so a sale is pending. I'll update this so everyone knows either way.

The opening is for a standard 3 3/8" tach.

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Hey put me on the list if by some chance Deepwoods and Tasker go blind from looking at perv section (thats what my mom said would happen If I kept looking at that stuff;D) and cant read your response.

Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.