• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1990 351W EFI motor complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I have a complete 351W from a 1990 ford F250 truck. The motor is a good running motor. It fired right up before I pulled it. The truck had a small fire in the interior on the pass. side of the truck so it was scrapped at the local yard I go to.

I unbolted everythig and unplugged every wire. The motor is as complete as you can get. I even have the computer for a 351W E4OD trans. Not that it would be needed but i removed the head light harness as well. The motor even has all of the smog equipment on it.

Asking $600 for everything. May consider shipping but prefer local pick up or maybe meet with in an or so drive of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.