• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO SpareParts family cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
Boy, you live life on the edge! That is a lot of sparks and a stack of plastic gas cans! :eek:

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Boy, you live life on the edge! That is a lot of sparks and a stack of plastic gas cans! :eek:

Are you scoping out my shop.... LOL I had to look to see the sparks, the gas cans are barely visible. I don't think the sparks are flying at them, but it is something I should have moved! %)

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Hey Dave, if you sell the cage at $700 as the craigslist post says plus shipping which I estimated the cost to be around $100-150, I am definitely in. If that is going to work for you PM me how you want to take care of a transaction. Thanks, Rob

I'm going to try to stop by UPS today to see what they say. What's your Zip code for a better shipping quote, also to a business or residence?

Call me if you want,

314-803-6917
David

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The quote I received from UPS was from $180-200 depending on the exact size and weight to ship to a New Jersey business address. So I would kinda assume that $200 would cover the shipping to just about any where in kit form. This would require you to plug weld the main tubes back together, which the slug will be included.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Here's a couple of pictures of how they will be shipped, banded together of coarse.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 71

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No, they are my street tires, but they are Mickey Thompson Classic II's.

Sweet look too dude, Never seen your rig like that till now ;)

Rod would buy a cage from ya, but he needs a Payment Plan.. lol %) :D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The 3rd cage is sold and on its way to New Jersey! Only 2 more left to sell.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
$700 is what we are selling the kit price for. It includes all the tubing, with all the bends and notches along with the 6 plates to mount it to the floor. For this cage to be safe, it must be tied to the frame, these parts are not included. You would be responsible for the final fitting of the fish mouths, light grinding work, and the welding along with tyeing it to the frame. The 2 remaining cages are in Kansas City, MO at this time.

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
$700 is what we are selling the kit price for. It includes all the tubing, with all the bends and notches along with the 6 plates to mount it to the floor. For this cage to be safe, it must be tied to the frame, these parts are not included. You would be responsible for the final fitting of the fish mouths, light grinding work, and the welding along with tyeing it to the frame. The 2 remaining cages are in Kansas City, MO at this time.

Do you sell the cage with out notches? I have a friend that does roll cages and had a notch machine. Do you think it would be better if we notched it for better fitment because not all broncos are the same.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Do you sell the cage with out notches? I have a friend that does roll cages and had a notch machine. Do you think it would be better if we notched it for better fitment because not all broncos are the same.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think you will notch them any closer. The cages are already cut, bent and notched. We only have 2 left, it's not something we are going to do full time. We were asked to build one for a guy and that ended up being 2. So instead of building 2 we built 5, 3 more to sell. The bottom legs would be the only thing that would be off from one Bronco to another. The Bronco we mocked the cages up in is a perfect, un moloested and very little rust on it. Any time you notch a tube you will have to grind a little to clean up the notch, nothing big.

Status
Not open for further replies.