• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC bronco's soft top / order, 3+ months???

buckroseau

Question, wondering if anyone has any issues with ordering from BC bronco's?

I ordered a soft top March 26th and I seem to be getting several excuses on why it hasn't shipped. I'm not trying to be a pain, but were approaching 3 1/2 months and I also haven't gotten a response when I've emailed this week. It just seems kinda sketchy at this point?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I have always heard about really long wait times for the BC Top.

Last I heard it wasn't a lack of canvas(?) covering it was a lack of framing.

Last edited:

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
They're inept. I'm still waiting for the custom parking brake cables Jason promised me and I paid for over a year ago. Five of the six times I've ordered from them over the years, they managed to screw things up. Get your money back while you can.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sometimes gets delayed, I'm sure they're trying their best.

Call them to get good ETA.. daily if needed

BonezTheGoon

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
It took six months for me to get the remote hood release I ordered from them. They were, at least, responsive when I checked in with them about it.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
That's a very cool top they have just wish they could get it together.

So if you order now might get by Christmas?

kaw700zn

Loc.
Chandler
Same as Bronco Loco here...

They told me ahead of time it will take 3+ months. Apparently they wait to have few of them before they make the order. It is well worth the wait. I called once a week to get the update. They charged me once they shipped the order.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Mine took 4 months, they wait for a few to be ordered they charged my card when the top was ready to go out.

Can totally understand that, but don't make folks wait..

Have 2 of each in stock at least I would think Maybe that's just me

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Can totally understand that, but don't make folks wait..

Have 2 of each in stock at least I would think Maybe that's just me

Do they have enough money to do that, even at their cost?

That much dollar value in inventory would also carry a high tax cost.

BroncoChicken

I gave up on ordering their family cage and top when they told me they were out of stock and they had no timetable for them being ready. I was told their welder quit and they had to find someone else but had no timeframe. Bestop and a local built cage for me.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I seriously lucked out when I ordered mine. They told me it would be 2 weeks, but I actually ended up getting it exactly 1 week from the day I ordered it! That means they processed it quick since shipping took 2 or 3 days to get from TX to FL. I ordered black, tinted windows, and satin black buttons. Maybe they just happen to have one in stock.

OP
OP
B

buckroseau

What I find frustrating is that they are saying they are waiting for canvas and essentially have no time table? You would think they would have a schedule for building these with the raw materials showing up on a consistent or at the very least semi predictable basis? After 3 and a half months and the, we have no idea what's happening answer, just seems odd for running a business?