• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.
Side view
J

Side view

Thank you. It turned out awesome but if you have a huge problem with purple then I might not go with this color for anything, because in some lighting it looks like a really pale purple and not a grey. I don't mind so much though.

got any pics of the side bars how they connect to the frame i wana do something simular and not spend any money on the oem parts from the distributer

hey those side bars with the steps were made with pipe ends and welded to the body before the paint job was done. There was body work involved in getting them to look like they do. there is no distributor involved in those parts if we are talking about the same orange bars with steps, those are completely custom.

wow i didnt know it was purple...i do love the color that comes out in the picture...

Yesterday I was at a local bike shop and I see this great looking bronco drive by and as I'm snapping my neck to get a good look at it I wondered to myself if he could belong to the site and with a little searching looky what I found...kudos on the bronco man love that GT color.

That is one beautiful bronco you have man. Im jealous i wish mine looked that good. MAYBE one day!

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Album
Joepudge
Added by
Joepudge
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings