• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Emil Schwartz is 87 years young today

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
We went out to the LEBC event and like always it was a great time. Emil is still wheeling like he always does.
I hope all of us are that lucky in our later years to smile and drive like there is no tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_3156.jpg
    IMG_3156.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3155.jpg
    IMG_3155.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3149.jpg
    IMG_3149.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3151.jpg
    IMG_3151.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 109

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Nice:cool: sorry I missed it:(
Next time you see him tell him happy birthday from us

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We went out to the LEBC event and like always it was a great time. Emil is still wheeling like he always does.
I hope all of us are that lucky in our later years to smile and drive like there is no tomorrow

Retired doctor? thinking I met him up in Colorado years ago.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Man I hope he had a good'n. Belated happy birthday from me.

PS he sure looks good n happy for 87;D

Last edited:

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Sorry it's late but Happy Birthday Mr.Schwartz, nice to see you're still beating the hell out of you're rigs lol. :);D:D;):p