• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Blue color added for Bronco

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It's a good start. I'd sure love to see a boxwood green added at some point too.

For the group of us that got to see the new Bronco about a year before its introduction, our main input to the design team was to make sure and bring back some popular retro colors.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for all you did Todd. My new '22 is built according to the Ford tracker as of the end of May...now I'm still waiting on it to be shipped to dealer. Crazy times we're living in!

Norm

TNcowboy

It's a good start. I'd sure love to see a boxwood green added at some point too.

For the group of us that got to see the new Bronco about a year before its introduction, our main input to the design team was to make sure and bring back some popular retro colors.

Todd Z.
Agreed
Color is one of the areas....amongst others....where I think ford dropped the ball with the new bronc

They should have offered retro colors along with the (too) many shades of gray. This is at least a step in the right direction

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I would like to see more retro colors too! I am a gray fan but I also love some color. My cyber orange black diamond is not too far off from the caramel bronze metalic of my 1970. It would be cool to see a seafoam green color or maybe green poly metalic! I would buy one in green poly for sure!

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Seen that the other day too.. but do they say what the "wait" is this time around lol

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
That's great news. The old Wind Blue was a real work horse. Properly maintained, even when old it always looks clean no matter what dust or mud gets caked on. A great idea. Now for some other non-gray colors!