• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1969 Bronco Project Uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty43210

Loc.
Idaho
City: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Price: $ 15000

Hi guys, been a long time lurker and I am unfortunately having to part ways with my bronco project.
Link for pictures is here: Photos
If you can't access pictures just let me know and I will try something different.
First picture is what it looked like before I took it apart. It is currently looking like the third picture.
The body and frame were media blasted. frame and axles have been painted and new wild horses suspension was put on. 3.5" lift I believe. All the parts, nuts and bolts with whatever else has been set aside on my cluttered shelf.
I have done some of the body work replacing rusted out panels. I have all the replacement sheet metal that goes with it for all the remaining rust spots.
Hard top has seen better days.
Engine is a 302 V8 with 3 Speed Transmission. Everything was running just fine when I pulled it out.
Windshield has the piano hinge to fold down. Has both passenger and drivers side seats with bench.
Pretty much just have to look at the pictures for everything else.
Asking $15000

Thanks,
-Scott

Last edited:

LeeLee33

Hi guys, been a long time lurker and I am unfortunately having to part ways with my bronco project.
If you can't access pictures just let me know and I will try something different.
First picture is what it looked like before I took it apart. It is currently looking like the third picture.
The body and frame were media blasted. frame and axles have been painted and new wild horses suspension was put on. 3.5" lift I believe. All the parts, nuts and bolts with whatever else has been set aside on my cluttered shelf.
I have done some of the body work replacing rusted out panels. I have all the replacement sheet metal that goes with it for all the remaining rust spots.
Engine is a 302 V8 with 3 Speed Transmission. Everything was running just fine when I pulled it out.
Windshield has the piano hinge to fold down. Has both passenger and drivers side seats with bench.
Asking $15000

Thanks,
-Scott
Good afternnon..Is the engine /trans original and do they match the attached VIN?

LeeLee33

Asking $15000

Thanks,
-Scott
Good morning - Not sure if my messaging is going through just yet. Does your vehicle have a matching numbers VIN ? (Original engine/transmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.